It’s mid summer and if you haven’t yet had crazy delicious, sticky sweet and savory BBQ chicken wings, you have got to try my sweet Thai chicken wings recipe.
Other Recipes You Might Like
They are some of the easiest and most delicious bbq chicken wings and I just can’t stop eating them.
To make the chicken wings distinctively Thai flavors, you need only a few key ingredients: garlic, fish sauce, sweet chili sauce and cilantro.
Marinate the wings for at least two hours, grill them over fire, or baked in the oven. It’s that simple.
Just look at the pictures, these sweet Thai chicken wings are perfectly charred with a glistening golden brown hue. Serve them with a squirt of fresh lime juice and Thai sweet chili sauce and you will have everyone begging for more!
How Many Calories per Serving?
This recipe is only 222 calories per serving.
What Dishes to Serve with This Recipe?
For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes.
For more great recipes like this, sign up for our newsletter. We’ll send daily recipes you’ll love!
Sign up for our newsletter!
- 2 lbs. chicken wings
- 5 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons cilantro stems (without leaves)
- 5 tablespoons fish sauce
- 4 tablespoons Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- lime wedges
- Rub the chicken wings with the garlic and cilantro, then add the fish sauce, sweet chili sauce and ground black pepper. Marinate for two to four hours, or best overnight.
- Fire up an outdoor grill and grill the chicken wings in batches. Grill until both sides turn golden brown. Serve immediately with some lime wedges and Thai sweet chili sauce.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.